 General / 1386
1385  |  1387
Subject:
A Decent Town Jr. Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 04:03:54 GMT

I finally got my hands on a 6329 Truck Stop.  Although I hate Town
Jr., this one is not too bad.  The building is small but functional
and the vehicles are not as bad as most other Town Jr. ones.  I really
like the drive-thru window.

I think in general I wouldn't mind Town Jr. as much if they would try
to create the kinds of buildings we need (such as restaurants, a post
office, residential buildings, etc.)

This year's City Center sets are pathetic even by Town Jr. standards.
And why do they continue to make ever crappier police stations, fire
stations, and coast guard bases?