 General / 1389
Re: 1999 Catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 01:23:45 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner wrote:

I would like to ask a question on the 1999 catalogue presented at

    http://www.lugnet.com/1999/

This is the _SYSTEM_ catalogue, right?  So we haven't really seen the
_full_ 1999 LEGO catalogue yet, have we?

The catalogue presented on the URL above does not have any PRIMO, DUPLO,
Znap and so on.  And it probably only has a handful of the new Technic
sets.  And according to rumors, there is one model team set missing.

I wonder when the full catalogue will be sighted for the first time?

Fredrik
Anyway, isn't most train stuff *NOT AVAILABLE IN ANY STORE* (only
available through the S@H catalogue or at the LIC stores) Aren't both
4559 and 4565 being replaced in 1999? There is a chance yet that a
decent-looking train will be released. *NOT* 4561... :P
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)  ICQ UIN#17112614; IRC nick:  ^2muchdew