 General / 1380
Re: 1999 Catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 18:55:09 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

I would like to ask a question on the 1999 catalogue presented at

    http://www.lugnet.com/1999/

This is the _SYSTEM_ catalogue, right?  So we haven't really seen the
_full_ 1999 LEGO catalogue yet, have we?

The catalogue presented on the URL above does not have any PRIMO, DUPLO,
Znap and so on.  And it probably only has a handful of the new Technic
sets.  And according to rumors, there is one model team set missing.

I wonder when the full catalogue will be sighted for the first time?

Fredrik

The full range catalogue ( apart from the eight Star Wars sets not able to be
shown yet ) for New Zealand should be released in late January / early February.
I believe the UK catalogue may be earlier.

Grahame Reid