 General / *1390 (-5)
  Re: 8868 FOS space shuttle

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <36731218.267284352@...et.com>... (...) It works, so yeah. Moz (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1999 Catalogue

(...) Anyway, isn't most train stuff *NOT AVAILABLE IN ANY STORE* (only available through the S@H catalogue or at the LIC stores) Aren't both 4559 and 4565 being replaced in 1999? There is a chance yet that a decent-looking train will be released. (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  IMPORTANT - RTL Geek Code - Please Respond

I know this isn't RTL, but I have had trouble posting there, even w/Dejanews. I would like permission/feedback on this: The Lego Maniac's Webring is getting a new members' area in a few months. It will have interactive message boards/commerce, etc (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Lego Design Contest?

"Robert M. Dye" wrote: Speaking as someone who could dominate an "unlimited" category from sheer volume, if only I had time and creativity, (1) I think Robert's spot on. Categories could include all the following: - no more than X instances, no (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  A Decent Town Jr. Set

I finally got my hands on a 6329 Truck Stop. Although I hate Town Jr., this one is not too bad. The building is small but functional and the vehicles are not as bad as most other Town Jr. ones. I really like the drive-thru window. I think in general (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact