 General / *1195 (-10)
  Re: 2 New Model Team sets !

It would be eve better if they had 2 more. an Imperial Star destroyer and a Corellian Corvete (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Met a LEGO rep...

Beaker wrote in message ... (...) could (...) 5%. But that says more about my pay than my purchases... Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) in Deja News! (URL) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

Gary Louie wrote in message <3669B8FF.DCED05BD@E...nk.Net>... (...) See Todd, I told you people wouldn't understand (like I didn't). They think that people who access RTL through their servers will automatically be routed through to yours. Truth is, (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Firing Cannons in new Ninja sets :(

Shucks, there goes my planned business in retailing firing cannons to you guys in the US ;) I guess they've consulted with their lawyers and stuff now.. but be careful - you could have an eye out with one of those :) Richard (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Met a LEGO rep...

Also sprach Richard Dee: : The other, probably more interesting factor is that many people here could : probably describe their purchases as a whole percentage number (1%) or : above, of their annual income. I know I do. Somewhere between 2 and 3 (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) Me too! I would much rather keep RTL as a separate entity from LUGNET. Consider RTL as the first stage for joining the community. Just as we direct people from ATL to RTL, we can direct people who are seriously interested from RTL to Lugnet. (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Contest Ideas?

(...) If over 1 dozen entries is a smashing success (1) I agree. You put up the prizes, you run the contest any way you want. Get Todd to participate, he runs the CLSotW pretty non controversially. But I think rather than one man, one vote, it (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Technic 1999

(...) Ah, yes, the new pictures on LUGNET are far more informative. On the new pieces, I'd say there are some trans blue elements on the front that I cannot at all comprehent what do. Then there are some L-shaped grey one stud wide liftarms seen in (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Technic Half-beam

(...) Ok, I apologize that I jumped to conclusions too quickly. Thanks. Fredrik (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scans of 6455 on my Website

(...) The packaging is the same as "Town Jr." Alan (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact