 Gaming / Starship / 861
Re: I need to ask a question of the community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 17:16:47 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:
Hey gang,

I am making preparations for a massive adventure that (I hope) will span two or
more sectors.

I need to know if this will create a problem or will be against the rules or
something. I have not seen anything that would be against this, so I am putting
this question to the community for them to decide.

Well, it sounds cool.  If you're gonna send people to other sectors, however,
you need to either co-ordinate with that SM or simply give the team a single
objective (i.e. pick up the Space Artifact that is located on planet Gork).

With the single-objective situation, the other SM might appreciate the business
and try to keep the team there for a while before letting them have the
objective.  Ye have beene warned!

Yeah, it might work.
--Andrew