 Gaming / Starship / 609
Re: My Return
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 01:10:44 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Dan Mattia wrote:
   Which town are you staying in, if you don’t mind me asking? Yeah, if you’re using that WebTV thing (which I had once), it’s a bit awkward.

I was in Providence for the weekend. I gave up on trying to use the WebTV though. Nicky was judging a dance competition and we got a free hotel room out of the deal, so it seemed like a nice way to get away. I did enjoy the Russian Sub museum, as I was wearing my former-Soviet naval coat at the time (can’t beat a warm wool coat for $40 at Army surplus!).

   Thanks for your happy welcome. It’s nice to be able to participate again, even though I’m far behind with Arbor emails.

No worries. I think the whole gang is just getting back into things.

   Now, to be safe in RI, just stay off all major roads and avoid angering any drivers with RI liscense plates and you’ll be fine ;) .

Heh, actually I found it rather sporting. I’m enough of a maniac, that I enjoyed the challenge. :)

   Enjoy your visit to the smallest state,

I did actually. I just wish it had not been so overcast much of the time.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Starship... :)

-Hendo