 Gaming / Starship / 599
598  |  600
Subject:
My Return
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 23:36:49 GMT

Hello all,

Thank you to all who prayed for me and my family. Thanks to you, I am healed almost completely and my grandmother is done with her ordeal with a nursing home.

Just for an update: my coughing isn’t as bad as it was and I’m on a steady stream of medicine. My grandmother was released from the nursing home because she needed therapy and she’s on her way to recovery also.

Once again, thank you for any prayers you may have said. I thank each one of you for your worry.

Happy to be back,

Dan