 Gaming / Starship / 608
607  |  609
Subject:
"So Long My Friends..."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:26:21 GMT

Hey guys

I've always said that I'd never have a Dark Age, and until now, I believed it.
Life is just moving too fast, I guess.  Right now there are different and new
responsibilities I need to take care of.  So, I'm going to enter a self-imposed
Dark Age so I can meet these new parts of my life with my full attention.  I
realize that this is a quite sudden message, and I apologize if my absence will
affect the Starship game.

I really have no idea how long I'll have to stay in the Dark, but it may
possibly last several years.  The prospect is almost frightening.  But please
remember that I still love the brick, and the Starship community.  I'll be
winding down my web presence over the next month, so that it's not such a big
shock to the players in my Starship sector and the CCA game I run.

I'll miss you guys.  As the song says, "So long my friends..."

Andrew