 Gaming / Starship / 611
Re: "So Long My Friends..."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:48:29 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote very sad, disturbing news:
   Hey guys

I’ve always said that I’d never have a Dark Age, and until now, I believed it. Life is just moving too fast, I guess. Right now there are different and new responsibilities I need to take care of. So, I’m going to enter a self-imposed Dark Age so I can meet these new parts of my life with my full attention. I realize that this is a quite sudden message, and I apologize if my absence will affect the Starship game. • -snipped some- I’ll miss you guys. As the song says, “So long my friends...”

Andrew

Andrew,

You’ve been a friend for a long time, since before Starship. We’ve had our minor quarrels, but we’ve remained friends, even if we haven’t spoken much to each other.

My appreciation for your creations is great. Your models have unique styles and architectures shown just by you, and no one has been able to duplicate such beautiful building in the way you have.

I thank you for being a friend for a long time. I thank you so much. I pray for your return and hope you will return soon, but as we all know, life sometimes pops up out of nowhere unexpectantly.

Come back soon, and don’t turn the light off in the Dark,

Dan