 Gaming / Starship / 608
  "So Long My Friends..."

Hey guys I've always said that I'd never have a Dark Age, and until now, I believed it. Life is just moving too fast, I guess. Right now there are different and new responsibilities I need to take care of. So, I'm going to enter a self-imposed Dark (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: "So Long My Friends..."

(...) This really is sad to hear. You have been one of the integral members of this group all along... heck since before I was here! I for one hope that your departure from the brick in general does not last long, even if your online decline does. (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: "So Long My Friends..."

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote very sad, disturbing news: (...) -snipped some- (...) Andrew, You've been a friend for a long time, since before Starship. We've had our minor quarrels, but we've remained friends, even if we haven't (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)