 Gaming / Starship / 471
Re: GM Nominations Open!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:21:35 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, John P. Henderson wrote:
In lugnet.gaming.starship, John P. Henderson wrote:

Candidates, start your campaigns!  :)

Uhm.  Well.  If someone nominates me, I guess I'm game to try.  I will be honest
and say that I have not done a 100% perfect job as GM this year, my big downfall
being that non-Lego® life interferes just enough so that I am often several days
to a week behind on mailing things out.  Also, I wouldn't have a chance in a
crab nebula of keeping that Registry in order if not for the fact that Richard
has taken over taking care of the Ship and Craft pages for me.  But, I have
tried not to let things slip much beyond that, and I have a major fondness for
this game.  So maybe I am around an 80% ?  (...which I argue is more than
sufficient to sustain this game if it is the best we have for now!)

In short, I would love to continue as GM.  But if someone else wants to try the
reigns, or if someone with more time and ideas is nominated, I certainly won't
take offense.  If voted out, I will simply devote myself to being an even better
SM.  :)

(Of course I can't nominate myself.  I'm just having fun posting a response to
my own post.)

   Well, I'll nominate you.

   (Of course, I don't know if you can nominate more than one,
   but I'm happy with the current state of things and its rate
   of revision.)

   best

   LFB