 Gaming / BrikWars / 85
Re: Portable Brikwars Documentation - Personal Data Thingy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 21:23:18 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
Like any good acolyte in the church of Briwkars, I have a three-ring
binder with all of the rules printed out, which I keep updated regularly.

It is massive.

8 pounds, and probably about 10x13".  When traveling, that's a lot of
real estate to take up.  When traveling minimalistically by plane, it's
unthinkable.

Sooooo ... does anybody have any suggestions?  I've been envisioning that
there must be some palm unit or personal data thingy that is well suited
for this;

The text files fit just fine in my $99 Palm m500.  Depends on your budget
though, the Palm Pilot screens are a little small - about 12x30 characters - so
you might consider a laptop or one of those new tablets I keep hearing about.

Maybe I ought to make a 'Palm' version, that'll fit in a 30-character screen
width... right after all the other versions I need to make.

- Mike.