Re: Portable Brikwars Documentation - Personal Data Thingy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 22:52:32 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Jorge Fernandez wrote:
   You can always ask DaveE to tag along with you. He really knows the rules, all versions of them (he can even quote some of the flavor text) and has a very handy “search loophole” feature.

Now seriously, or may be not so seriously, what about a Laptop?

J.-

So large, so bulky, so ... pasé!!!

I’m hoping for something that won’t require another bag, or take up a large chunk of one. I know, I know ... conflicting demands! Small enough to tote anywhere, and easily concealed even within the minimal fabric of a loincloth. Yet large enough to read easily, conveniently, and with as little *&%$(*% scrolling as possible, *especially* horizontal scrolling. I hate that stuff.

What about something that folds in half? Something the size of a 5.5 x 8.5” DayRunner organizer?

DayRunners

Hmm, maybe I can stick with a paper copy, but just print the pages on something this size, and make it portable? I kinda like that idea, actually.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.
-s