 Gaming / BrikWars / 261
    BW666: The Brikington Manor Horrors —Shaun Sullivan
   Hello All, On 23 October 1926, 6 party guests were invited to the home of Harrison L'Godt, a reclusive eccentric on the outskirts of town. (URL) By midnight, the assembled guests were fighting to regain possession of their very souls, and the most (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX) !!

        Re: BW666: The Brikington Manor Horrors —Peter F. Guenther
   (...) Jason Spears spotted one of the BrickShelf galleries last week and posted to MichLUG--as a huge fan of Lovecraft, of gaming, and of Lego, I love the idea and the number of details you were able to pack into the house is just amazing!! Great (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)

        Re: BW666: The Brikington Manor Horrors —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Thanks! We were working on the entire project for a long time. Not all of the ideas and details are completely original (refer to the in-progress credits file), but I hope to post further information about some of the elements I'm most proud (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)