 Gaming / BrikWars / 262
Re: BW666: The Brikington Manor Horrors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 21:20:44 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
   Hello All,

On 23 October 1926, 6 party guests were invited to the home of Harrison L’Godt, a reclusive eccentric on the outskirts of town.

Jason Spears spotted one of the BrickShelf galleries last week and posted to MichLUG--as a huge fan of Lovecraft, of gaming, and of Lego, I love the idea and the number of details you were able to pack into the house is just amazing!! Great work!

I grabbed four of the pictures last week and made a new background for my desktop. I especially love the skeletal dragon!

Peter