 Gaming / BrikWars / 256
Re: Vehicle Scorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 09:42:17 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
The program would look up the Cost, Speed, Turn radius, Armor, Power, and Max
Acceleration/Decceleration of a vehicle of that size (there are only 6 size
catagories). It would bring up on a second line the Weapon's Cost, Damage,
Range, Usage Rating, and Power requirements.

I'd be more interested in seeing a scorer for the 2001 vehicles rules.

http://www.brikwars.com/rules/2001/2001-booktwo.txt

Still, it really is about time I find a way to simplify the vehicles system so
that you don't need a computer to use it.  Suggestions are welcome.

- Mike.