 Gaming / BrikWars / 257
256  |  258
Subject:
Rebellion against the Jimbonian Empire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:58:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just added this to the BrikWars frontpage, but thought I’d crosspost here since it was funny - James Bailey sent me a link to his crazy battle report awhile back that captures the BrikWars spirit better than anything I’ve seen in quite awhile:

On the outskirts of the proud city of Jimbopolis, a force of rebels make their first strike against Jimbonian oppression, raiding a military warehouse for weapons and supplies. But were they prepared to discover the ultimate secret Jimbonian weapon: Catzilla?

http://www.spacebrick.net/brikwars/Battle%201/A00.htm