 Gaming / BrikWars / 24
Re: BrikWars Write-up: The Sword of Agot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 12:00:40 GMT

"Joe Comeau" <joecomeau@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Well, it took me long enough, but I finally finished a write-up of a TL2
game that NELUG played on April 27.  The game featured the use of magic
(utilizing the infamous SP rules), cunning, deceit and a general sense of
confusion.  Fun was had by all.

I must warn you that the write-up in image intensive, so if you have a • slow
collection, you will be cursing me (although I did try to minimize file
sizes as much as possible).  Oh, and for those who actually attended, I • may
have gotten a few of the details out of order (like exactly when someone
picked up an enchanted item), but the story itself should be intact.

A special thanks to Dan and Jenn Boger for the use of their pictures!

I hope you all enjoy it.

http://home.earthlink.net/~joecomeau/Agot/agot0.htm

- Joe

Wow!  That was great!  Too bad it was cut short, though.  That green dragon
really burnt down alot of people... :D

--
Markham Carroll

BoogaTech Ships & Construction: