 Gaming / BrikWars / 22
Re: BrikWars Write-up: The Sword of Agot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 02:41:12 GMT

"Mike Rayhawk" <rayhawk@artcenter.edu> wrote in message

Yesss!!!

Wow!  So much great stuff in this battle!  I especially dug the 'ground
disturbance' of the rock golems (sorry, bad pun) and the never-say-die
attitude of the archer falling to his death.

Yeah, I loved the rock golems, it's a shame they didn't actually get a
chance to mow through some troops.  Unfortunately there were other things in
the game that also didn't get exercised due to time.  This would have been a
perfect 2 day game.

I thought this game was a lot of fun and the most creative to date.  The
magic items littered about the field added a lot of surprise and fun to the
game as well.  We're planning a rematch for some time in the near future, so
we'll see what happens.

And I've got to give kudos to that strife-causing Shadow character, he's a
good role model.

- Mike.