 Gaming / BrikWars / 23
22  |  24
Subject:
BrikWars Supernatural Powers Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 03:32:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi everybody, I've gotten a bunch of comments over the last couple of months
about the 2001 Supernatural Powers supplement, and how a little more
balancing was in order - so after some lengthy discussions I've made a
couple of changes.  You can find the new ruleset here:

http://www.brikwars.com/rules/2001/2001-superpowers.txt

The changes are as follows:

1. All Supernatural Effects now require a Skill Roll against the number of
SP being used.  Skill Rolls that fail cause a Fizzle, Misfire, or Fumble
according to the rules in the new Section SP.1.3: When Supernatural Effects
Fail.

2. Influence Thought effects (SP.2.10: Influence Thought) are now costed
differently.  +1SP buys +1d6 Influence, and victims now resist Influence
with multiples to Skill rather than straight bonuses.

Comments and questions are welcome, either here or to my email at mike @
brikwars.com.

More site updates to come in the next few days hopefully, including links to
all the game write-ups that have been cropping up lately.

- Mike.