 Gaming / BrikWars / 230
229  |  231
Subject:
'Mech Damage Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 04:38:33 GMT

Hello,

I have a question. I guess my other post on this didn't get thru. I played a
game of BrikWars Sunday. We played 10 troopers and a singel 'Mech each. I'm
using the Robitic Vehicles rules. The damage rules for 'Mechs seems kind of
unclear. How do most playes handle damage to 'Mechs and other such vehicles.

Thanks,
Clangador