 Gaming / BrikWars / 183
Re: BrikWars time-lapse & photo-montage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:40:20 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Todd Lehman wrote:
   In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   Todd asked:

   Do you have the QuickTime player?

That’s what I am using (the non pro version, version 6.3). It does not give an easy way to control framerate that I can see. Normal speed is WAY too fast. I want to be able to go through individual frames at my own pace, or go to a specific frame number.

Do the right- and left-arrow keys step forward and backward in the Windows version of the player?

Yes, they seem to. That will do, thanks.