 Gaming / BrikWars / 179
Re: BrikWars time-lapse & photo-montage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:54:12 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Todd Lehman wrote:
   In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   Is this available any other way?

Do you mean alternative video codecs or formats? no, sorry, just MPEG-1.

No, I mean as individual images on web pages somewhere, or something more controllable in terms of the user being in charge of the experience. This user feels very “not at all in charge”. The images flick by so fast they give me a headache and not much else.

   I find these very hard to work with using the toolset available to me.

Trouble downloading or trouble playing? What toolset are you using?

QuickTime player on Win2K

   Do you have the QuickTime player?

That’s what I am using (the non pro version, version 6.3). It does not give an easy way to control framerate that I can see. Normal speed is WAY too fast. I want to be able to go through individual frames at my own pace, or go to a specific frame number.