 Gaming / BrikWars / 172
Re: BrikWars time-lapse & photo-montage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:44:43 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Todd Lehman wrote:
   Yesterday NELUG participated in the Portsmouth Games Weekend, a periodic gaming convention in Portsmouth, NH. Two 4-hour BrikWars games were played:

snip

Below are two short video sequences.
  • TL6 timelapse (768x512, 108.6 MB, MPEG video, 00:01:17)
    This is a 1,852-frame time-lapse sequence taken between 2:16pm and 6:00pm on Saturday, February 7, 2004. See if you can figure out which team won. Bonus: see if you can figure out who won the chess game in the background.
  • TL2 and TL6 photos (480x480, 18.1 MB, MPEG video, 00:00:20)
    This is a 468-frame sequence of regular photos taken throughout the day.

These are great, Todd! I am especially fond of the photo of Joe in second four of the regular-photo sequence. You know the one I’m talking about .... *shudder*.

   Afterwards, there was much rejoicing, beer drinking, food eating, and good conversation at the Bloody River Steakhouse in downtown Portsmouth. A fun time was had by all. :)

Next time anybody is in town, let me know and we’ll get together, kick back, and hoist a pint of Mouse Juice in celebration.

Hopefully we’ll soon have a full writeup of the event, which I would qualify as a huge success.

-s