 Gaming / BrikWars / 115
Re: Zombies!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:18:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Wayne McCaul wrote:
I’ve been thinking of this one all weekend.

So ripe for comment, yet my mind is a blank slate.

[fantastic scenario snipped]

That's all I have for now. I'm not certain that I haven't overcomplicated it,

I have yet to find anything Brikwars-related to be too complicated.

but at least it's a start. My biggest concern is the starting teams set up. Is
that enough units? Would TT convert believer faster than TZ could get victims?
Are Zombie Zeros too powerful? There's a balance issue there that should
probably be addressed. To me, this seems like a pointless game [1], one that
doesn't really have a CP preset limit, but I could be wrong. While it lacks
heros and champions, there's still room for various personalities. I would
love to play this sometime.

Thoughts, critiques, flames?

This is great!  I've been burning with an unholy itch, presumably attributable
to a dearth of recent Brikwars activity.  This sounds like a lot of fun, and we
luckily already have many of the requisite small-town building ready for use!

Name a time and a place, and I'll eat your brains!

-s