 Gaming / BrikWars / 128
Re: Zombies!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 20:22:57 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Wayne McCaul wrote:
I’ve been thinking of this one all weekend.

So ripe for comment, yet my mind is a blank slate.

I am not surpised.

[snip]

This is great!  I've been burning with an unholy itch, presumably attributable
to a dearth of recent Brikwars activity.  This sounds like a lot of fun, and we
luckily already have many of the requisite small-town building ready for use!

Name a time and a place, and I'll eat your brains!

-s

A burning, unholy itch? I'm not sure, but I feel "unclean" now...

:O