 Gaming / 797
796  |  798
Subject:
NELUG Tech Level 2 (medieval) game pictures etc..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 13:15:11 GMT

Follow ups to .org.us.nelug and .fun.gaming.  .castle was included because
this was a Tech Level 2 (medieval) game.

There is a small description of the game on the page but I am sure you are
probably more interested in the pictures.

http://www.nelug.org/bw063001/

On a personal note this was by far the most fun I have had at a Brikwars game
yet.  Many of the rules and scorings finally clicked and I actually had all my
guys scored before the game.  This was my frist Tech level 2 game and I would
have to say I found it much more enjoyable than the higher tech levels.  The
hand to hand combat was fantastic.

Eric Kingsley