 Gaming / 796
Re: Lego Wars (the simple version)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 20:24:34 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, James Brown writes:
It still ends up being 5 pages long
printed! It used to be 1 page long. :/

<snip>

Yeah, on the screen it looks like a lot less though! (I printed out a
version, my friends and I were planning on playing... didn't work out though
:-( (1)) Don't worry about it. I think if you made the spacing a little
smaller it would be shorter.

-Shiri

(1) Not that the game didn't work - just plans fell thru.