 Gaming / 774
Re: Old stuff, NEW pictures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:46:31 GMT

Daniel Jassim wrote:

Thanks dude! Enjoy it while you can, the Gibraltar's days are numbered.

Dan

DAN!  Say it isn't so ....

I was hoping that someday, before you dismantled your carrier, you'd fly
out to the Northeast and we'd all get together and play a stunning
Space-Pirate Brikwars game in your ship!  Or Alien invasion ... either one,
running through the corridors and in-and-out of rooms ... desparately
avoiding shooting the outer walls so you don't breach the hull ...
gaaahhhh, tell me you're not really going to take it apart!  Unless, of
course, you're thinking of replacing it with a bigger and better version.

I'm not going to be able to make it to Brikfest this year, but I have
pretty much made concrete plans to attend next year.  Now I just have to
get you to go to, and bring a huge carrier, and offer it up for a game.

I feel queasy at the thought of the Gibraltar going away.  Ugh  :P

shaun