 Space / 9390
Re: Old stuff, NEW pictures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 18:51:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! I took a bunch of new pics of some stuff I had laying around.
Some are pics of models you may have seen already, but perhaps in better
detail or from neat angles.

I like these latest pix! There's actually a bunch that I hadn't seen yet.
The torpedo shots are great, and I like the droids in them. The fighters
rock too. So much to comment on :)

If you ever decide to dismantle the Gibralter, I'll be there at her
decommission ceremony.

-Tom McD.
when replying, Spamcake Deodorant Discs! The finest in urinal freshness.