 Gaming / 611
  Brikwars questions

These have probably already been asked, but anyway... 1. Champions. They move twice as far as normal trooper and I read elsewhere (supernatural power I think) that when a unit's move is doubled they get an extra attack. Does this mean that champions (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Brikwars questions

(...) Well, no. Although that would be kind of cool. Units only get extra attacks when their Move has been supernaturally augmented to twice the unit type's original move. So, a Trooper gets a second attack at 10", but the Champion doesn't get his (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Brikwars questions

(...) Fair enough, stupendous feats are already very cool. (and 3 is ... 3 times cooler!) (...) Right. I get it now, thanks. (...) Ah, knight plus horse. Although this still means that a knight will never break a lance and can't kill a fig carrying (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Brikwars questions

(...) Oh sorry, I thought I'd been clearer than I was: (...) This applies to normal damage as well as knockback damage. So, (...) changes quite a bit. Assuming an unarmored TL3 trooper and riding-horse (from 8.1.4): AV = 1d10+7 (5 man + 1d10+2 (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.gaming)