 Gaming / 1887
    LEGO game good for kids? —Joe Strout
   I'm looking for new ways to play with LEGO with my young son. When he gets older, I'm sure we'll enjoy BrickWars and BrickQuest and Evil Stevie's Pirate Game and so on. But they're both too complicated and too violent for him at this point. The game (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: LEGO game good for kids? —Frank Filz
     You might try out LEGO Creator. It's a board game that revolves around collecting the pieces to build constructions. You could also look into the X-Pod game, but it does feature fighting between robots and dismantling and such. Frank (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: LEGO game good for kids? —Don Cox
     (...) I have a game using Lego set #6436 (and/or 6498), I downloaded the instructions and ordered the parts to make a dozen. I call it 'Go-Kart Racing'. It is played on Road Base Plates. Here is a link to pics on my Brickshelf pages: (URL) can make (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.gaming)

         Re: LEGO game good for kids? —Joe Strout
      (...) forming a town, but we could either race around town, or tear the town down for a while (it's about that time anyway) and build a go-cart track. I love the grandstands in your track layout, BTW! (...) Sure, I'd appreciate that. Thanks, - Joe (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.gaming)

         Re: LEGO game good for kids? —Joe Strout
     (...) Speedway Game, which seems similar. In fact if nothing else, that game might be a good way to get 5 carts for your Go-Kart Racing game. :) Have you looked at that one? How do they compare? From reading the reviews at Amazon, one advantage to (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: LEGO game good for kids? —Marc Nelson Jr.
   (...) You could try (URL). It's basically Pictionary with LEGO pieces. Depending on your son's age, some of the things you're supposed to be illustrating might be a little difficult, and the piece count is pretty limited (less than 100, IIRC). I (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)