 Gaming / 1860
1859  |  1861
Subject:
IndyLUG BrickQuest Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:33:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

At our November meeting, IndyLUG put together and played the Brickquest game
created by Peter Guenther. I put together the dungeon and "Brick-Mastered" (my
first time at running any sort of fantasy/RPG game). Players included David
Gregory, John Kyle, Nathan Theising, Mark Peterson, and Matt Bieda.

It was a little rocky the first couple of rounds, but the rules were simple
enough that most did not need prior knowledge of them prior to the game. We
tried our hand at BrikWars (or rather QuikWars) two months earlier and think
that BrickQuest has won our favor for future outings into the gaming universe.

David Gregory graciously took pictures since the modules have now been destroyed
to build the moonbase for our last GATS show.

All in all, we had a blast playing BrickQuest, but I think I had more fun
building the dungeons!

(should be moderated by now)

----Jeramy