 Gaming / 1859
1858  |  1860
Subject:
The project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 17:38:12 GMT

Avery forwarded to me an e-mail he got from a Larry over in the General section
where he first posted Michael's post. Aparently, it's better that the Alpha
Centauri Project posts here under gaming.

I got a question for the group, what are we going to decide in terms of unit
movement?

In battle situations, we use the Brikwar rules. But what about the rest of the
time?

Are we going to have different movement rules for ground and space? I think we
should, although this complicates things a bit.

I'm tired of the mass e-mailings, it was getting hard and lengthy. So everyone
on the project just post here for everyone to read. I still got to work on the
web page, so no questions about that, ok?

-Jason