 Gaming / 1502
    Legality query... —James Brown
   I have a question for the folks who are more aware of legalities and such than I... Currently, the Brick Battles rules have the following disclaimer: ----- Lego® is a registered trademark of the Lego® Group. This document is a Just This Side of (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Legality query... —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) I'm no lawyer, but if it were me I'd just say, "no revenue may be generated by the use or distribution of these rules, except in special circumstances with the express written consent of the author." - Mike. (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Legality query... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Does that mean people would need to ask your permission to use it at Gencon then??? That's sort of the way that reads to me. (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Legality query... —James Brown
   (...) Yah. I'd like to have it be a no-maintanance 'you can charge people to play, but you can't make money off it' disclaimer. And I'd like it to be short and succinct. I realize these two goals may be mutually incompatable... James (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming)