 Gaming / 1452
  Re: BrikWars Supernatural Rules Bug Fix?

(...) I haven't read the SP rules in a couple years, but it seems to me that the 1 SP animation should only impart 1 power to the new "fig". Thus, the 900' pencil would be VERY slow. (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Supernatural Rules Bug Fix?

(...) I was just looking, and I don't see anything in the rules about speed being a factor of power. Hmm. Mike? (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Supernatural Rules Bug Fix?

(...) Speed being a factor of power would be more realistic, but that would mean the players had to stop and do long-division to do Movement effects. I felt that it this case the added hassle wasn't worth it. (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Supernatural Rules Bug Fix?

(...) I had sort of implicitly assumed that movement=5*(blox/power). Most objects conform to this already. So, in any case where movement is not otherwise defined, use this. Also, make it a "sanity check" rule. Don't bother with it unless something (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.gaming)