 Gaming / 1358
  Re: LEGO gaming at Gen Con?

"Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message news:HAuDwA.9wJ@lugnet.com... (...) can (...) have (...) are we (...) driving (...) BrikFest (...) I am driving my truck, so I can bring nearly two dozen standard Lego ships, islands, (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: LEGO gaming at Gen Con?

(...) I would suggest that we develop a web page with our updates so that people can stay up to date on us. And if all the events listed the same URL, we'd have cross-over enthusiasm. But do we really want multiple boat owners? How are we all going (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: LEGO gaming at Gen Con?

(...) I think we will need multiple boat owners, but I think it would be best to limit it to boats supplied by the organizers so we can keep track easily. (...) Hmm, I'm not sure how well that would work. Such a thing might be best handled by using (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: LEGO gaming at Gen Con?

(...) I've often thought that something like this would be cool, but I can't figure out a way to make it work unless you can rely on all the players being already familiar with both games. If you have to stop the action in the middle of a battle to (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: LEGO gaming at Gen Con?

(...) Add me to the list of people saying "This is a Good Idea." Initially, at least, it doesn't need to be much more than a mailing list and a name. Does someone in this have the capability of setting up a list, or should we go to Yahoo or (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: LEGO gaming at Gen Con?

(...) One thing we need for the Pirate Game is a bunch of cutters, but we'll also need larger ships, mostly lots of class 2 and class 3 ships. Of course cutters are easy to pack, I can get 11 cutters and a few extra bits into two shoe boxes. Frank (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)