 Gaming / 1098
    Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG —Frank Filz
   (...) Well, I do enjoy designing games (I've been a game designer almost as long as I've been playing war games - shortly after getting Tactics II, I designed a new board for it, I started fiddling with D&D [the original Basic D&D in the blue cover] (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG —James Brown
     (...) I find that games at cons are (obviously) one-off events, and I find one-off RPG's a bit lack-luster. They're great for introducing a new game or system, but I veiw RPG's as something that needs a time commitment to really enjoy; I want to see (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

         Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG —Bruce Schlickbernd
     In lugnet.fun.gaming, James Brown writes: Oops - one snip too many, James is the single > (...) ...and Wargs, and Dragons, and Ents, and Hobbits, and Spiders, and Giants, and Elves, and Dwarves, and Really Big Eagles, and Sauron's Genetic (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Well, you're not supposed to actually use them all, though. ;) They have a vast variety so you can choose which ones you want to give your settings more of a real folklore/mythological feel. Like an Arabian setting? You can just choose the (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)