 Games / LEGO Media / *46 (-10)
  When is it due?

Yesterday while placing some final Holiday orders over at S@H, I wanted to order the LEGOLand CD-ROM game. The rep said it isn't due until April. Now, what I was wondering, and forgot to ask, was if this is due to a backorder, or if the game was (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland)

  Question about chess crdom king minifig

Can someone please either scan in the instrucructions or make me a parts list? I have just got to have this set sitting in my ldrawn castle -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.games.lego.chess)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) I almost got Loco during the KBKids.com clearance, but I picked Chess instead. I figured at worst I would end up with a chess game that looked cool, along with the king minifig. Still haven't opened it to install it yet, tho... (...) I didn't (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) Nope. The 'first edition' of LEGO Island included both the limited-edition InfoManiac minifig, and a manual/comic book. I'm not sure if that's the same comic as you mentioned. But the minifig was definitely in the first wave of the software. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) <snip> (...) I bought this game and played it for about 10 mins. before scratching my head and giving up on it...but I tried it again every couple of months or so until one day it clicked :) with me. This is really a wonderful game for (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) Dunno about you but if I had gotten a minifig that sucked I would have kept it... <GD&R> (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) You just had too high of expectations. Personally, I liked running over minifigs with my virtual motorcycle and watching them fall to bits and come together again. I thought the opening movie was very cool too. (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) Bought it the day it was released to stores - had a minifig. Returned it 2 hours later because it sucked, along with the minifig. (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) Lego (...) a (...) came (...) Thats very possible - I think I worded that badly ("by the time the next three games were released, mini-figs were the chosen premium" would have been better). I think its safe (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) Matt, I think your right on the order of things, I bought LEGO Island soon after it first came out and it had the mail-in offer in it. A while later I started seeing the boxes labeled "Minifig Inside". Later I started seeing the ones labeled (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact