 Games / 45 (-20)
  Re: Who has a great MOC lego game?

(...) Hmm, this may be not quite What you are after... I designed a strategy game many years ago intending to make a paper/cardboard game w/ counters. Eventually, I gave up and then realized that Lego pieces would make the ultimate boards/pieces for (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Who has a great MOC lego game?

(...) And there I was just thinking that it could do with some orc-figs and a handful of d20s :) I tried making a board game by combining <part:4150> and <part:2654>, over the Christmas holiday.. but I didn't have enough of each colour :( They do (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

  Who has a great MOC lego game?

I'm toying with creating my own lego game in the spirit of monopoly (in a round about way), using the tiles in my kitchen as the game board. I don't have a website of my own but was interested if anyone had created some fun basic (read: non role (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Yeah: The prices! :) They're discounted from S@H prices, but for sets currently on store shelves, they're still in the same realm as TRU and a little more expensive than a Wal-Mart or Target-like store. I was actually a little disappointed. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

Two guys walk into a bar. Jeff Johnston <sakura@mediaone.net> says: (...) I picked mine up from the outlet store here in Georgia that people were ordering Wolfpack Renegade sets from (which, by the way, they didn't have any left on the shelves a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) I don't know if they were very limited, but I've seen them nowhere else yet. (...) Correction: I am dutch, but I live in Austria. The only thing Austria has to do with Belgium at the moment, is that the belgium Government is on of the most (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) You could always watch ebay. I found a deck of the Fright Knight cards and a pencil eraser shaped like the king of the Royal Knights for $3.25 plus shipping. The previous owner had picked them up at the Lego Center at the Mall of America in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

Hah! Talk to me when you spend that much in a day - my CC would have just about melted in Jan if I had been running them through readers rather than calling in orders ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) If anyone wants, I'm going to the VA outlet sat morning, I can pick up a pack of cards(provided they have them) and ship them for probably less the the outlet would charge. Let me know by 9pm tonight. -Chris (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Yes, there is. I spend *waaaaaay* too much money there. I think I am close to, if not passed $2000 in total spending at the Virginia store since it opened. :) Jeff (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> schreef in berichtnieuws FqtJ1s.8Gn@lugnet.com... (...) Nope, found them here in Holland. I really don't understand what they were doing in the shop I bought them from. It's just a normal warehouse and they never (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Yes, there is: there aren't any close enough for me to actually *visit*... best Lindsay (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Um... let me think... hrmm... Discountinued sets, New yet-to-be released sets, lego 'non-building' items... they ship what S@H doesn't... No, there isn't! ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Wicked excellent! Those LEGO Outlet stores are too good to be true. (Is there anything about them that ISN'T totally awesome?) --Todd (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) That's a reasonable line of thinking. I guess they might... but I'm not sure. Didn't Buffie mention they only sell *sets* that aren't available from S@H? -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) The Outlet stores have had playing cards since they opened. KL (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) If they're at the LICs and Outlet Stores, and they're not available through Shop@Home... ...wouldn't the outlet stores ship them? J (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Hmm... too bad I didn't pick any up while I was there... at a time I did collect different card decks, not to mention there seems to be a general interest in these. Bummer. -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) These would have to be one of the most funkiest non-LEGO LEGO products around. I've been drooling over these (not literally as I don't have any, besides which , if I did then they would get soggy), since I first saw them on Ardjan Besse's site (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) I've seen them in US - the Lego Imagination Center had a couple of Adventurer packs. -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact