 Games / 30 (-20)
  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) The Outlet stores have had playing cards since they opened. KL (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) If they're at the LICs and Outlet Stores, and they're not available through Shop@Home... ...wouldn't the outlet stores ship them? J (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Hmm... too bad I didn't pick any up while I was there... at a time I did collect different card decks, not to mention there seems to be a general interest in these. Bummer. -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) These would have to be one of the most funkiest non-LEGO LEGO products around. I've been drooling over these (not literally as I don't have any, besides which , if I did then they would get soggy), since I first saw them on Ardjan Besse's site (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) I've seen them in US - the Lego Imagination Center had a couple of Adventurer packs. -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) What country? I've never seen them in the U.S. -- did you find them in the U.S.? (...) IIRC, they came out in 1997(?). . . but only a very limited release, AFAIK. IIRC, Ardjan Besse of Belgium once had some scans up on his webpage. (I bought (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  LEGO Racers for N64 review on hotgames.com

Includes a link to some cheats. Allows visitors to leave their own review. (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Easter Eggs for Loco?

(...) Two radars=rocket Radar and IG building=robot Lake surrounded by sunflowers=Nessie Four fountains in square=big fountain Set the computer to Halloween to get a ghost train and make everyone skeletons. Alan Brickshelf.com Gallery member #19 (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.games)

  Easter Eggs for Loco?

Hi Does anybody know of any easter eggs for Lego Loco? Thanks for any help -- Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Wargames?

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) wargames, (...) be (...) like (...) That's certainly my read, especially with one of the links on that page pointing to my LEGO gaming links page. Frank (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Wargames?

(...) Come on over to lugnet.fun.gaming (URL) :) I think that's the right place - lugnet.games seems to be more focussed on computer/video games? Richard (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.admin.general)

  Wargames?

Hi... I was wondering, where would be the proper group for talking about wargames, like Brikwars, Lego Knights, Wodden Ships and Plastic Men, et cetera? I suppose it could be done in the general lugnet.games group, but it would be nice to have a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.admin.general)

  Lego Media: RTS with Castle Lego!

Lego Media, I would like, no, *LOVE* to see a RTS (Real-Time-Strategy) done using the Castle Theme (esp. the new Knights Kingdom sub-theme). Something in the vein of Warcraft II or Age of Empires II or the excellent German game Knights&Merchants... (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.games)

  General Gripe

Is it just me, or does it seem that the games were developed by a bunch of different companies that didn't bother to test their games against each other, didn't bother to use a common set of installed drivers, and didn't bother to get the look and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Rock Raiders Exclusive?

(...) i've been wondering the same thing... you're refering to the character with the aqua-colored arm, right? i'm also wondering if they'll make those weird snails... i have'nt seen the actual game, just the ads in mania magazine. perhaps this (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Lego Racers Easter Egg

This doesn't have much to do with any Easter eggs, but you can get the demo for Racers from www.gamespot.com. I downloaded it, and have really enjoyed it. It only has one track and a limited selection of drivers, but it is still fun. If the full (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.games)

  Rock Raiders Exclusive?

I'm curious about the Chief character that appears in the Rock Raiders game. Is there any way to get this minifig (i.e. via coupon, etc) from Lego? The reason I ask is because I saw an ad in a comic book for a Rock Raiders contest where you can win (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Lego Racers Easter Egg

Well, not owning and not having played the game I can't say for sure so anything I do say should be taken with a bit of salt. However.. with all the other racing games I've got with the phantom feature, the phantom car is a repeater of your fastest (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.games)

  Lego Racers Easter Egg

When starting a rtace, if you hold the "up" button and the accelerate button right when the countdown gets to "0" a phantom version of your car will speed out ahead of you... I can't figure out what this is for...anybody know? -- Thomas Main (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.games)

  Release of CD Games

The LEGO CD games Rock Raiders, Racers and Friends are now available in New Zealand for $49.95 NZ each (that's about 25 USD). This is a much better price than the ninety dollars we had to pay last year for Creator and about ten dollars less for (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.nz, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact