 Games / 255
  X-Pod Play Off game included in LEGO magazine

I discovered the X-Pod Play Off game today, included in the most recent LEGO magazine. Has anyone else had a chance to look at, or even play this game yet? I like this idea for several reasons. 1) It involves the X-Pods which I think are going to be (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  Re: X-Pod Play Off game included in LEGO magazine

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELET...otome.com> wrote in message news:Hv4917.1x1r@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) to (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I think you're right about this. The TRU near me (Cary, NC) has X-Pods in stock (or had them as (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  Re: X-Pod Play Off game included in LEGO magazine

(...) Exactly. And they're not so expensive that a parent might not want the kids 'wasting' their money on something small like that. It's a nice compromise between price and value. (...) I think the packaging is perfect for display/sales in just (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)