 Games / 180
  Re: BrikWars Rules Question

(...) Hi Aaron, I'm cross-posting this to lugent.fun.gaming, which is where most Brikwars discussion takes place. I'll let Mike give the official ruling, but as a humble acolyte of the most holy of games: Hmmm, I'm thinking that your latter idea, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Rules Question

(...) Fortunately I figure a minifig can hold its breath for a turn or two. I told Aaron in e-mail that rolling the dice and then dividing was the best way to go, but that converting 4d10 to 22 before dividing would work just as well. "Variable (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  'Nother BrikWars Rules Question

What the heck is the Armor value, and/or the mass of 'the ground'? Several times in the rules you mention collisions with 'the ground' My understanding is that if you use the mass of the planet earth, it would grind most anything into pulp. So then (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: 'Nother BrikWars Rules Question

(...) Depends on whether you are speaking physically or philosophically. From a philosophical standpoint, then yes, Mother Gaia should by all means rise up and splatter her ungrateful children every time they take a footstep, they deserve it. In (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: 'Nother BrikWars Rules Question

(...) That's all well and good - what I can't figure out is why you put the paragraph on "romantic interludes" under the "grappling close combat" section. The views we get into your personal life ... -s (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: 'Nother BrikWars Rules Question

(...) Hey, even minifigs need a little lovin' every now and then! - Mike. (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming)