 Galidor / *21 (-20)
  Re: Nick and Jens Bought!

I wish! It's heat related illness. :( -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:Gz9Dzs.6B5@lugnet.com... (...) info. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Nick and Jens Bought!

Ok! Looking foward to it... Hmm - you buy Galidor and the entire family gets sick? I wonder if this is related or just by chance, LOL ;) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Nick and Jens Bought!

As soon as everyone here is done being sick (including me)I'll post more info. I have a review hand written and half typed. -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:Gz8Eo3.2vJ@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Nick and Jens Bought!

Hi Nicole, So would the arms and legs fit onto say a body section of a Toa? I was thinking about getting some if they would fit. You could make a kinda borg style Galidor/Bionicle figure ;) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Nick and Jens Bought!

Got Nick and Jens today. First impression is hmm... . Ok bubble box type deal. Back is usual ad/stuff in series graphic. Looks like they use the new click ball joints. (Am I parroting anybody?) I got to say toy Nick looks as cute as his live (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Galidor 70% off at TRU

(...) And I checked today and they are back to regular price. The ones by the register were all gone and replaced with twice as much Spider-man. They filled up the Galidor shelf with Gorm, Gorm, Nicholas and more Gorm. Over in action figures they (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Galidor 70% off at TRU

(...) OK, it's a managers special. I thought the .90 was usually on the UPC number. (...) Might be coincidence, but Jens Knudsen was the inventor of many Lego parts. Probably a coincidence. (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Galidor 70% off at TRU

(...) Big red square? Yep. Actually, the xx.90 is a giveaway by itself-- that's usually a manager's-special price. Interesting, tho, and not at all surprising-- regardless of the quality of the toy, their success depends entirely on the success of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Galidor is like Micronauts

(...) Sorry should clarify!! I found references to it, I don't have the Italian versions (mib clockin at $300 us or so i think) Also there is a rainbow prototype I'll post link: (URL) of the green ones is in that pic too. Wouldn't the Baron's mug (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Galidor is like Micronauts

Joseph, that was marvelous. Maybe your minifigs respect Baron Karza because he's a lot heavier than anything else too. Italian version... you lucky dog! -Erik (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Galidor is like Micronauts

(...) I did a little digging awhile ago and found a green and red Baron Karza/Force Commander scale retail figure that was only available in Italy. They have unique heads and their steeds have these buggy alien heads. I do collect action figures but (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Galidor is like Micronauts

All very well thought out and argued. Having zero need for ANY action figures, I'll probably just wait for the Micronauts reissue which should be occurring any moment now. Call it the power of nostalgia without the obsession to have the original (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Galidor 70% off at TRU

(...) Red sticker = manager special perhaps? Dated 6/14. 75% off at Fortress TRU Times Square, which had the figures back in March. -Erik (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.galidor)

  Galidor is like Micronauts

Galidor deserves a look. But naturally we adult fans have sneered at the action figures. But did you ever like Micronauts? That's how to think of Galidor. I realized this because Gorm Deluxe is uncannily like Baron Karza. Galidor figures are (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Galidor 70% off at TRU

(...) You're kidding me. Really? I wonder what the big pod thing is going for. I was at TRU today, and saw no indication of such a clearance; our TRU just got the darn things a month ago. I guess I need to go back to TRU tomorrow, if this is true. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.galidor)

  Galidor 70% off at TRU

Alright, I finally got my hands on a Gorm Deluxe for $3.90 at TRU. Gorm basic figure was $2.90. To their credit, these had a longer shelf life than Spiderman and certain Star Wars Episode 2 action figures, which are also in the clearance bin. But I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.galidor)

  How many episodes?

When Galidor first started airing, I taped the show. I think I have the first six episodes or so. Does anyone know how many episodes have been aired in total? Has anyone else been taping the show? I would love to have the complete run to watch... -- (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Galidor online RPG

Hello, Does anybody know when the next section will be open in the online RPG? -Joel (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Has the show been picked up for next season?

I wonder if Fox has picked up the show for a second season. Jude (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.galidor)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact