 Fun / 516
Re: commercial sculpting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 15:41:44 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Melody Brown writes:

Very cute! but could you imagine doing something like this for say
McDonalds?  I bet their breakfast menu would taste the same as the Lego
version :P (Hey I like McDonalds, just not their plastic and foam burgers
they call 'breakfast')... Mel

I agree that fastfood restaurant CIs have similar vivid
colors as the ABS that they look cheap.

I would be glad if "Kentucky" Fried Chicken offered me to
make models :-)
Would you like some crispy Lego chickens?

What is your link for your personal page Ken?

Links on my pages are mostly my friends on Lego and
motorsports fans.

Ken-Tucky