 Fun / 514
Re: commercial sculpting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 17:27:22 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Ken Takeuchi writes:
(snip)

The  NIPPON-LEVER products I made were MOD'S HAIR shampoo, LUX
shampoo, LIPTON tea, RAMA margarine, PONS facial cream, and
DOMESTOS detergent. They were twice as big than the real package
to form sure shapes and details.I did not use any special bricks like
rounded or angled to let the models clearly seen as a cluster of bricks.

(more snipping)

Ken - great work!  I have some questions about the final look of your
models.  Did someone else apply the labels after you had finished?  Did
someone paint some of the labels on to the bricks?

Or were your models somehow touched up using a photo editing program?

Just curious,

Greg