 Fun / 512
Re: commercial sculpting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 04:20:28 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Bryce McGlone writes:

Having your models in print is very cool.

Thanks!
I heard that the models are now displayed in the showroom of the
headquarter office. (I haven't confirmed yet though.)
If true it's so fascinating!

why don't you post more often?

Yeah, I know what you mean.
There are mainly two reasons.

1. English is still a barrier for me. It is not a work of a minute to
write...

2. I was absent from Lego community itself for this half a year because
of my marriage in march :-).
My wife isn't Lego Mania so the holidays I used to spent for building
were all gone for having outdoor dates and meetings.

I could make only two creations in this period. And one was the unilever
products.

I will try to visit and post more for now!

Ken-Tucky