 Fun / 440
439  |  441
Subject:
Introductions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 17:20:45 GMT

I should have done this during my earlier post.  I just want to introduce
myself.  My name is Drew Setter and I'm waiting for my registration
information to process so I can become a full fledged member.  I've been
lurking around lugnet for awhile now and am excited to see so many other
people that are still interested in lego and especially castle.  I was
hooked on castle from my first set, the Knight's Procession.

Once I get cleared, I'll try to post some of my MOCs.  Not nearly as neat as
some that are posted here, but I hope \you'll find them interesting.

I was wondering, has anyone else used the Gungan figures from Star Wars to
develop an Orc\Goblin army?  I've done some work on it and they don't look
too bad.  Just curious considering some of the earlier conversation on magic
and mythical creatures.

Drew Setter