 Fun / 1381
1380  |  1382
Subject:
"LEGOLAND - A Half-Life 2 Modification" needs a new name!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.fun, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 03:43:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings, LEGO fans!

I joined LUGNET in 2003 partly to get volunteers to work on a LEGO-themed computer game. Mike Rayhawk of BrikWars fame kindly joined the team, and together we and the other team members who came along set up what is going to be a fantastic mod for Half-Life 2: “LEGOLAND.”

Many of you might have already noticed that the name I originally chose is not going to make the lawyer-types happy. I knew this when I picked the name, but since the mod wasn’t being actively developed at the time, it wasn’t a problem.

Now, we need a new name. Please help us choose it here:

http://www.students.uwosh.edu/~bradfj23/legoland/

Check out the website, let us know what you think, and thanks!